A bedroom fan is necessary for helping you rest soundly and to increase the quality of your sleep. When you come back home after a tiring day of work or whatever you do, you want to have peace inside your bedroom. The bedroom is your safe haven and you want to rest safely and peacefully inside that area.
Now, if the bedroom fan isn’t the best in the market, then you would find it extremely hard to fall asleep in a manner you would want to. The best bedroom fan would give you the perfect amount of air while allowing you to sleep peacefully.
The best fans for a bedroom should allow you to fall asleep peacefully without being too noisy. We all know just how irritating noisy fans can be. Not only do noisy fans make it hard for you to fall asleep, but they also steal from you the peace you would want to have during your sleeping hours.
The 5 Best Ceiling Fans for a Bedroom
There are numerous other considerations that you should also keep in mind while choosing the bedroom fan of your choice. Now, while consumers know what to expect from the best bedroom fans, they do not know how to choose the right one. We have made a list of some of the best bedroom fans here so that you are easily able to decide and choose the best bedroom fan for yourself. Go through our list and see which the perfect bedroom fan for your home.
1. Minka – Aire F518L
This Minka – Aire F518L is a low mounted bedroom ceiling fan that can make it easier for you to sleep at home. The fan is contemporary in design and features the perfect air for smaller bedrooms. The fan comes with several color options that allow you to customize the design accordingly. You can choose from the color options and the size varieties to decide which one is better for you. The sizes available with this fan are 44 inches and 52 inches each.
- 153mm x 15mm Motor, 3783 CFM, 44 Total Watts, 86 CFM Per Watt
- Includes: Three, Vaneer White Blades - (44 Span / 14Â° Blade Pitch)
- Includes: RCS212 - Three-speed hand-held remote with full-range light dimming and reverse function
- (1) 14 W LED Bulb with White Opal Glass
- No Extra Accessories are Available for this Model
- Attractive to look at
- Extremely well made
- Comes with an LED light included
- Not energy star rated
- The engine isn’t reversible.
2. Hunter Fan Company 52080
This Hunter Fan Company 52080 fan comes with the right air circulation and design for your bedroom. You want to experience an airy and comfortable design inside of your bedroom, which is why this ceiling fan is perfect for you. The fan comes in three different color varieties and allows you to find the perfect fit within the three speeds available. The reversible engine and the light kit make for an even better experience. The motor is quieter than some of the other fans in the market, which is an added plus for you.
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- 5 Snow White blades included
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- 3 downrod included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement
- For indoor use only
- For indoor use only
- For indoor use only
- Included pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 125 years in the fan business
- Is extremely quiet
- Stable and does not make much sound
- Can be controlled through a remote
- Light kit included
- Doesn’t give a lot of air
3. Home Decorators Collection 51565
This Home Decorators Collection 51565 fan is one of the best going around and offers you the coveted option of lifetime motor warranty along with the fan. The engine size is in line with the expectations you have and the 5 blades allow perfect air circulation across your home. The reversible engine and downward mounting make it easier for you to use the fans in a manner you would want. The down rod is included within the overall package for the fans.
- Five blades finished in black Brushed nickel finish Attractive frosted white bowl light fixture
- QuickInstall blades 5,201 CFM airflow at high speed
- 4.5 in. threaded downrod included for increased stability Tri-mount installation (standard, close-to-ceiling, or angled mount)
- Indoor use, small rooms QuickInstall flush-mount bracket
- Pull chain operation Lifetime motor warranty
- Extremely easy to install
- Does its job well
- The engine isn’t reversible
- Burnt out quickly
4. Westinghouse Xavier 7226520
This Westinghouse, Xavier 7226520 fan weighs around 21.6 pounds and comes with a 2-year warranty on the motor and all other parts. The design of the fan comes with 5 reversible blades and three different speed settings. The down rod mounting comes part of the package and the three spotlights make this fan even better to have in your home.
- 44-inch, five-blade indoor ceiling fan with three spotlights; ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet)
- 153-millimeter by 15-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor; three fan speeds (high/medium/low); reversible switch for year-round use
- Airflow: 4,381 cfm; Energy Usage: 65 watts without lights; Airflow Efficiency: 67 cfm per watt
- Includes 78-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch by 4-inch down rod, and three GU10 50-watt MR16 halogen bulbs
- Lifetime motor warranty; two-year warranty on all other parts
- Has a reversible motor
- Is easy to install
- Comes with reversible blades
- Not rated energy star
- Poor paint job
5. Casablanca Verse 59155
This Casablanca Verse 59155 fan comes with a lifetime warranty for the motor and one year for parts. The fan weighs 15 pounds and comes in a size of 44 inch. The motor is energy rated and the design includes 3 blades with a remote control and variable speeds. The downrod mounting adds to the aesthetics that you can achieve with this fan. This simply designed ceiling fan won’t necessarily stand out, but would surely make your home look even better.
- Energy Star certified motor & lights
- Housing available in satin nickel finish
- 3 blades in complementary finishes
- 44-Inch blade span, 12-degree blade pitch
- Universal remote control operation
- Can be used all over the home
- Energy star rated
- Reversible motor
- Can be a bit noisy
Features to Consider When Shopping for a Bedroom Ceiling Fan
There are numerous features you should consider before you go on to buy the best bedroom fan in the market. You cannot buy the best fan for yourself in the market without assessing your needs and making sure what you want. If you want the best bedroom fan, you need to make sure that you are decided over your needs and have no confusion.
Here we mention some of the most important features to consider while buying a bedroom fan for your home:
The very first thing you need to consider is the budget you have. There are multiple bedroom fans available in the market, and all of them come with their very own features and budgets. Bedroom fans come in innumerable varieties and a decent bedroom fan can cost you anything over $50. $50 happens to be the cheapest variety and you should probably expect something more than that.
You should consider the coverage area of the fan and the size of your bedroom while buying the bedroom fan. The fan should have the right coverage area to cover the entire region of your bedroom. Without a good fan, your bedroom would fail to give you the comfort that you are expecting from it. Thus, you should consider the size of your bedroom and the coverage area of your fan before buying shortlisting the option.
Speed Flow Settings
The normal fans that we see in the market come with speed flow settings of low, medium and high. These 3-speed flow settings are the norm and form the basis of how the fan is used. However, there are some fans in the market that come with even better speed flow settings. Such fans allow for further customization in the end result. This customization resonates with what people want inside their bedroom.
How is the Fan Powered?
Do run an eye on how the fan you buy is powered. Some of the smaller fans in the market are battery powered, but then there are others that come with electrical outlets. Electrical outlets offer more convenience and allow the fans to function properly without delays. The load and longevity for such fans is also more manageable.
Our Final Thoughts
It is necessary that you do your research before buying the best ceiling fan for a bedroom. Your fan should boast of all the right characteristics and should serve you in a manner you want. The tips in this article along with the products that we have recommended will have you covered for the time to come. You can go through the options and decide which fan is best for you, based on the considerations above.